A REPUTATION FOR SUCCESS
ALAN I. SCHIMMEL
- Civil Litigation - Plantiff 100%
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Class Action Lawsuits/Mass Torts
- Construction and Real Estate Defects
- Personal Injury
- Rehab and Sexual Abuse Cases
Backed by more than three decades of legal experience, attorney Schimmel is devoted to providing his clients with top-tier, professional services day in and day out. Due to his passion, attorney Schimmel cofounded Schimmel & Parks, APLC, in order to help those in need. While he possesses a wide range of legal skills, attorney Schimmel focuses the majority of his practice handling cases involving bad faith insurance, property damage, employment law, homeowners associations, construction defects, rehab cases, mass torts and me too.
Over the years, attorney Schimmel has demonstrated a commitment to pursuing legal distinction. As a result, he is AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell. Additionally, he has recovered millions of dollars for various clients throughout Southern California. Currently, he is admitted to practice in the U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, the U.S. District Court for Nevada, the Ninth U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of the United States.
Alan appeared in a 20/20 special about Rehab Abuse; check it out here: https://abc.go.com/shows/2020/episode-guide/2016-06/17-061716-rehab-mogul
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- J.D. - 1981
- UCLA School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- B.S. - 1978
- California, 1981
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
Current Employment Position
- AV Preeminent* peer-review rated through Martindale-Hubbell
- Southern California Super Lawyer